Due to COVID-19 we are, unfortunately, unable to gather for this year’s auction but we have planned a unique experience for all to enjoy! See the 2020 program here.
The auction itself will be conducted online through this site and items can be picked up at the Holiday Inn Mishawaka Conference Center with contactless delivery in a unique “drive-thru” experience!
This year’s honoree is the Mishawaka Lions Club. Over the years the Lions Club has been a significant donor to the Fine Arts program for School City of Mishawaka. To honor the contributions this organization has provided, this year’s theme will feature talent from students in the Art, Music and Drama fields of SCM.
Experience the “drive-thru” with:
- live artwork being created before your eyes (Art)
- hear the musical talent of the MHS Jazz Band (Music)
- meet characters from stage performances (Drama)
- you will also have the opportunity to:
- participate in the annual wine pull (you can also purchase a wine pull through the auction site)
- purchase a balloon for a surprise gift card (you can also purchase a surprise balloon through the auction site)
- and purchase a chance to win $25,000 at the 50/50 raffle table
- pick up your winning bid item and your wonderful three-course dinner specially delivered to you (ticket purchase required for dinner)
*To purchase a ticket for the dinner/drive-thru experience please contact Jane Wright, Executive Director of MEF at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCM needs your support now more than ever! The purchase of a ticket and/or your bid will help provide funds to help students reach their goals and dreams while toning their talents in art, music and drama.