The 11th annual GROWING THE FUTURE silent auction/dinner gala will be held at the beautiful Dahnke Ballroom located in the Duncan Student Center and overlooks the famous Notre Dame football stadium.
Last year’s gala was record-breaking so you will not want to miss out on this one. See your favorite literary characters pop from the pages and relive the written word of legendary authors. Mark your calendar now! The gala will include a VIP reception, cocktail hour, dinner along with the opportunity to bid on many unique auction items donated by community businesses and individuals. Online bidding will be available prior to the live event.
Registration will open in mid-April.
$75 per person
$125 includes VIP reception
$700 for a table of ten
$1200 for a table of ten with VIP reception
Gather your friends and colleagues and wonder through the PAGES IN TIME while bidding on items to support the educators and students of School City of Mishawaka.
EVENT PARKING MAP
Funds raised at the event will provide books and benefit all school libraries program throughout School City of Mishawaka.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available.
- Shakespeare $10,000 – Exclusive
- Dickens $5,000 – VIP sponsor – two available
- Librarian $3,000 – three available
- Epilogue $1,000
- Chapter $700 – Table Sponsor ($1200 with VIP option)
- Prologue $500
- Index $250
- Additional VIP ticket – $50 per person
- For more details about each sponsorship level please contact Jane Wright, Executive Director of MEF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to donate a unique auction item, gift card/certificate or provide a special experience for our event?
Please contact Meg Sauer at email@example.com.